Joe Turner Photography
I am a working professional photographer specializing in portraits of men and women, clergy, military families, groups and commercial photography. I have been involved in all aspects of photography for about 35 years. I work with a full-frame, high-resolution digital camera to capture the spontaneity of my subjects. Professional associations include Professional Photographers of America (PPA and PPAM), the Greater Lynn Photographic Association, and the following art associations: The Cambridge and Concord Art Associations, Griffin Museum of Winchester and the Stoneham Chamber of Commerce. Joe was by honored by the Stoneham Chamber of Commerce as the "2015 New Member of the Year."
My passion as a portrait artist is to capture the moment that uniquely represents a person’s personality, experience, and essence. A photographic portrait is a beautiful way of capturing and preserving that essence; it should reflect the individual’s experiences of a lifetime of joy, patience, triumph and beauty.
I welcome the challenge of a portrait artist:
• Jousef Karsh calls it a search for an “. . elusive secret that lies in everyone.”
• Joyce Tenneson “. . was often looking into the secret center of their being.”
• Christine Alicino asks, “How could I expose the energy, experience and beauty of their individual identities?”
- Griffin Photography Museum, Atelier Gallery, Winchester, MA - Photographing People
- Follen Church Society, Lexington, MA – One Moment
- Beebe Estate Gallery, Melrose MA – Faces of Wisdom and Grace
- Malden Senior Center, Malden, MA – Who is Malden?
- Malden Access TV - Building Bridges Through Art - Malden Pubic Library – A View of Freedom - Military Family Portraits
- Gordon College – Spiritual Perspectives
- Gallery at Elm Street, Malden – Family Times
125 Main Street, Suite A
Stoneham, MA 02180